Breaking records/stats thread

We will lose a game at some point. Like pep says the reaction is key. I think a defeat after the start we have had will piss us off immensely. I don't think losing a match will necessarily hurt us, but it will certainly make us better thereafter.

just not there or home to Spuds, want it to be a one-off against someone non-descript where it doesn't really matter.

just not there or home to Spuds, want it to be a one-off against someone non-descript where it doesn't really matter.

If we don't lose to rags or Spurs there are not that many games left in the rest of the season where teams can realistically 'expect' us to drop many points. And then our rivals would still have to be almost perfect.

That doesn't mean we won't, but if we got through those two games in that situation, you would actually expect Pellegrini's team to win it from there, never mind this one.

We had the fourth highest possession recorded by opta today.

Never knew the highest was the infamous QPR game!!

Premier League Records and Statistics

Most consecutive wins: 14, Arsenal

Most consecutive wins in a season: 13, Arsenal, Chelsea

City currently on 11 consecutive wins

We had the fourth highest possession recorded by opta today.

Never knew the highest was the infamous QPR game!!
What's funnier is that if I recall correctly the 2nd and 3rd highest were both losses (Liverpool and United)

If we don't lose to rags or Spurs there are not that many games left in the rest of the season where teams can realistically 'expect' us to drop many points. And then our rivals would still have to be almost perfect.

That doesn't mean we won't, but if we got through those two games in that situation, you would actually expect Pellegrini's team to win it from there, never mind this one.
The trips to Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal. None of them will be easy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.