Sam Allardyce

I bet when Everton were taken over their fans didn't expect to have this complete bufoon in charge before Christmas . They were dreaming of big name signings under a top drawer manager in Koeman, but instead have ended up with the North West equivalent of Barry Fry.

He already has. He's won the Portuguese Cup and the Greek league, Fat Sam has won absolutely fuck all, despite being a manager for ages. Not getting relegated isn't a success, it's merely avoiding failure

I can remember his Notts County side conceding seven - yes, SEVEN - to a certain Manchester City in a 98/99 League Cup tie.

I bet when Everton were taken over their fans didn't expect to have this complete bufoon in charge before Christmas . They were dreaming of big name signings under a top drawer manager in Koeman, but instead have ended up with the North West equivalent of Barry Fry.
He’s actually from the West Midlands... which is probably a lot worse!!

But the ‘top drawer’ manager Koeman made crap signings, played awful football and they were losing week in week out heading for relegation...
The equivalent of Barry Fry - will turn the club around, win games, get the best out of average players and be safe from relegation.

T
But the ‘top drawer’ manager Koeman made crap signings, played awful football and they were losing week in week out heading for relegation...
The equivalent of Barry Fry - will turn the club around, win games, get the best out of average players and be safe from relegation.
They hope.

easy run of neverton games will make Fat Ed in line england job when finished oh hang on the bent ,,,,,,,,, has already been there

I see BFS and Marco Silva involved in a spat.....

Going on about Silva's poor track record after getting Hull relegated. And Silva responding by asking what BFS' record was when he was 40.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/watfords-marco-silva-hits-back-11633741

Allardyce said: “Marco Silva’s track record has got no comparison whatsoever with mine. He got Hull City relegated last season.”

Newcastle-United-v-Watford-Premier-League.jpg

While Silva has won a major trophy in both Portugal and Greece at age 40... (Image: Getty)

SAM-ALLARDYCE-FEBRUARY-2004.jpg

...the nearest 63-year-old Big Sam has come is losing the 2004 League Cup final (Image: Daily Mirror)

Allardyce is a big mouthed gobshite. He's an average manager at his absolute best and he's a corrupt twat that - thank fuck - lost the England job before he even played two games. If I was billionaire I'd buy a top team and give him the manger's job just to see him fuck it up so he'd shut up about being able to handle a job like that.

I'll quote myself from the Everton thread. I think he's an arrogant and delusional wanker.

easy run of neverton games will make Fat Ed in line england job when finished oh hang on the bent ,,,,,,,,, has already been there

Easy run of games as opposed to Koeman the tactical exciting genius that led his side to defeats at Atalanta (twice) Burnley, Brighton, Leicester and other crap results.

Surely the human body is not designed to support a head of that size

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.