Manchester Utd (A) Pre Match Thread

Manchester United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking stressed out already, hate derby games. I dread them not because we might lose but that we will be fucking robbed by bent officials and their general cheaty twat ****ishness.

Play the way we have and play time we win.
It's simple.

Fucking stressed out already, hate derby games. I dread them not because we might lose but that we will be fucking robbed by bent officials and their general cheaty twat ****ishness.

Why being 8 points in front of them you should be relax worse case scenario a 5 points Lead which everyone would of bit your hand of at the beginning of the season if you asked them after the derby away we will be 5 points ahead of the scum and top of the league.

They will showcase all their nasty tricks and fouls out of view. So long as we keep calm, keep the ball (that's a given), and be clinical with the chances, then these little shithouses will fade off into the distance like a puddle of drunken gobshites on a saturday night.

Our goals have "dried up" because we have faced total parked buses, hell bent on surviving, and not competing.
Utd may have improved of late, but they are without Pogba, who ironically had been hoping for an injury to one of our talismanic players in time for the derby....

Fair comment , just think it will be a lot tighter game they have deservedly beaten the mighty Newcastle , Brighton and Moscow coupled with our defeat they will be getting all giddy at the cesspit

Ederson

Walker Otamendi Kompany Delph

Fernandinho

Sterling KDB Silva Sane

Aguero

Team pretty much picks itself although it's always 50/50 with Aguero / Jesus. Patience is key here the rags will have plenty behind the ball we mustn't get caught on the break like the last few games. I've a feeling this game will bring our players back to life and performing again after a flat tough few weeks. Gunna say 3-1 City

Come on blues let's go 11 clear :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.