United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
United fans still think they can offer the same as Madrid and Barca in the De Bruyne thread over there haha deluded

United fans still think they can offer the same as Madrid and Barca in the De Bruyne thread over there haha deluded
They are very gingerist too...

That a square headed ginger is the face of the club speaks volumes in itself.

Footballers say a lot of things and the vast majorty of it should be taken with a pinch of salt. These lads are educated in the ways of Public Relations don't forget - he's hardly going to come out and say something like "I hate being an essentiall cog in our billionaire owners latest pet project. I Can't wait to leave for a proper football club whom harbour integrity and honour above all else"

They don’t do irony do they lol

yep. look at this lol.

Today at 15:07
Sassy ColinDeath or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

Do you think KdB dreamt of playing for City?

I doubt he would think twice if he was offered the opportunity of moving to Real Madrid, Barca, Bayern Munich, Juventus, or even little old United. It would just be a question of agreeing a, considerable, transfer fee.

they really don't get it do they.
pmsl.

Spot on. They are simply throwing money at "named players" without any cohesive strategy. They have a long way to go to begin running the club in a manner that is likely to yield sustained improvement.
I think their strategy is to buy 6’3” bruisers and hoof it!

Spot on. They are simply throwing money at "named players" without any cohesive strategy. They have a long way to go to begin running the club in a manner that is likely to yield sustained improvement.
It looks to me like they decided fairly quickly, after the departure of the pisscan and the disastrous periods of wee davey and van maad that they were never going to scale the dizzy heights of success again in the same way, that the next best course of action was to appoint as high a profile manager as they could ( after pep of course) and buy in as high profile players as they could and set the pr machine in full spin - just mention players like griezman etc and keep the profile as high as possible.
It’s working too, they are shit to watch but they are just about keeping the 69 billion happy just by existing as a high profile entity which will achieve nothing but sells plenty of shirts.

I don't think they're throwing money on names now when Mourinho is there. He is buying players for his kind of team. But their problem is that nowadays they often have to get only their 2nd or 3rd choice players as they don't have the pull they used to have. And that's why Pep coming to City at this time was another masterstroke, they had enough money to build completely new team and Moaninho as **** as he is and as awful football he is ready to play at times, is capable manager. But the football we are playing at the moment, the nuts of PSG and lures of Madrid and Barcelona, means they will rarely get first choice top players now. And that makes their comeback much, much harder. Long it live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.