Joke thread

The wife said to me "you haven't listened to a single fucking word I've said have you?"

I thought to myself "what a strange way to start a conversation"

I was telling my mate last night that I finally achieved my ultimate fantasy in shagging identical twins.
He asked me if I was able to tell them apart - if I knew which one I was shagging each time.
''Yes'', I replied, ''Samantha had a cracking pair of tits and Simon had a beard.''

I was telling my mate last night that I finally achieved my ultimate fantasy in shagging identical twins.
He asked me if I was able to tell them apart - if I knew which one I was shagging each time.
''Yes'', I replied, ''Samantha had a cracking pair of tits and Simon had a beard.''
Identical (monozygotic) twins are always of the same sex because they form from a single zygote (fertilized egg) that contains either male (XY) or female (XX) sex chromosomes. ... A set of boy/girl twins can only be fraternal (dizygotic). Boy/girl twins can not be identical (monozygotic).

Identical (monozygotic) twins are always of the same sex because they form from a single zygote (fertilized egg) that contains either male (XY) or female (XX) sex chromosomes. ... A set of boy/girl twins can only be fraternal (dizygotic). Boy/girl twins can not be identical (monozygotic).
Wonder what he was shagging, then?

Thanks. Will tell the joke correctly next time :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.