Joke thread

I took my wife to the new Eskimo restaurant last night, we asked to see the menu and the waiter said “We don’t have many options so I’ll run through it with you”
He said “We have whale meat steaks, whale meat curry, whale meat stir fry, and of course our weekly special “The Vera Lynn” I said “What’s the Vera Lynn ?” The waiter said “Whale meat again”

(a very old joke)
Whale meat again, a great album by Jim Capaldi.

I took my wife to the new Eskimo restaurant last night, we asked to see the menu and the waiter said “We don’t have many options so I’ll run through it with you”
He said “We have whale meat steaks, whale meat curry, whale meat stir fry, and of course our weekly special “The Vera Lynn” I said “What’s the Vera Lynn ?” The waiter said “Whale meat again”

(a very old joke)
My secondary school art teacher ( who fancied himself as a bit of a comedian) told the whole class this very joke at our first ever lesson with him.

That was September 1976.

Cheers for making me feel really fucking old you twat!

My secondary school art teacher ( who fancied himself as a bit of a comedian) told the whole class this very joke at our first ever lesson with him.

That was September 1976.

Cheers for making me feel really fucking old you twat!
Don't be so harsh, it took him ages to translate it from the original Latin!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.