Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chelsea game was done deliberately, Taylor for me used that game to break our dominance after a great start, his failure to send Louis off for the block on Sergio set the motion for the officials performance, even when Sergio took retribution out on him near the end the centre back pushed Sergio over no booking for him, fabregas slapped Fernandinho before he throttled him no booking for him,Taylor should have been held to account for his bias performance, I don’t trust him one bit, he should be looked into
100% , most corrupt performance by a ref I've seen that game .

I never think that's deliberate I don't think they have enough understanding to read our play that well.
They know exactly what they are doing. I've seen it in a number of games, and not just ours. It's a subtle, dark art that can easily be missed which can have a huge effect on the outcome of the game. It can easily be passed of as incompetence. If done properly, it goes totally unnoticed.

100% , most corrupt performance by a ref I've seen that game .
Rumours were that fabregas said something really derogatory about Fernandinhos countrymen and a certain catastrophe, that was the reason he throttled him, that incident at the end of that game was very sinister indeed, ballinio

The Chelsea game was done deliberately, Taylor for me used that game to break our dominance after a great start, his failure to send Louis off for the block on Sergio set the motion for the officials performance, even when Sergio took retribution out on him near the end the centre back pushed Sergio over no booking for him, fabregas slapped Fernandinho before he throttled him no booking for him,Taylor should have been held to account for his bias performance, I don’t trust him one bit, he should be looked into

That game was absolutely unbelievable & I definitely think we've said something cos the first 3 games looked like it was going to do the same again.

Weird performance from Alty Taylor against Bristol. First half he looked like he was on a one man mission to even things up for the underdog. Second half he was giving the fouls and bookings no problem.

Must have been a strange one for him, city against the team that knocked his secret love out of the cup quarter final.

They know exactly what they are doing. I've seen it in a number of games, and not just ours. It's a subtle, dark art that can easily be missed which can have a huge effect on the outcome of the game. It can easily be passed of as incompetence. If done properly, it goes totally unnoticed.
I was screaming at Taylor to get out of the way all game. Constantly in the way and slowing the game down as players realised he was in the way. Against Burnley I think Silva kept on telling the ref he was in the way so it is something I think that has been discussed. Taylor was almost playing as another defender by subtly getting in the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.