Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not surprised to see the number of people thinking it's just the different of 10mn we want to pay and they want us to pay. It's also the wages, his agent himself is asking for 5mn if I'm not wrong and it'll be an absolutely ridiculous deal on our part to sign him for such astronomically high wages.

We've gone through quite a process where we've based our wages more on bonuses than the base amount itself. To overturn that just for a guy almost in his thirties will set a bad example for any new marquee signing we ever make and to any player who hits form in our squad, who could then demand bullshit amount or threaten leaving.

For us, it's figures but they make a living out of it and these changes in figures mean a lot in the dressing room and their respective lives. It's necessary we keep them in a system or risk losing control and accumulating deadwood refusing to ever leave.

It does seem as though Soriano has made this very personal after last summer.

We know Sanchez agent just being prudent seeing what else might be out there, just in case his client can't bare to wait it out.

He wants Pep, and that's the only leverage we still have.

And a (virtually) guaranteed Premier League winners medal. For someone who's won sod all for the last 4 years that'll be an incentive.

Given that he cannot play now Sunday or v Bristol they now can and wil push this to the wire and hope Arsenal cave.

Is there no youth team player we would like to loan them for 6 months and get some time on the pitch?

Might give them time to get a deal set to buy a player in the Summer?

They seem to need five months notice to get started.

Still on the bright side if we don't sign him we can spend the money we have saved on JFE!
giphy.webp

It'd be bloody funny if City's response to United's supposed bid was to say "well ok, you value Mikhitaryan at about £10 million - we'll have him for that".

John Cross is a fucking twat. If it was all about the money why isn't he currently in a PSG shirt?

We don’t know what they were offering, if at all they were offering.

Plus, I am pretty sure his agent would not have been demanding a signing on bonus last summer unlike now.

Long gone are the days of us signing arseholes and mercenaries such as Milner,Nasri and Adebayor......so this approach will prove conclusively if Sanchez falls into a different category.

I couldn't be prouder of our club,leave the rags to choose the other route.

And a (virtually) guaranteed Premier League winners medal. For someone who's won sod all for the last 4 years that'll be an incentive.

Maybe thats what he wants THIS season not to wait until next.

You cannot blame him for wanting to come here now not June.

We are simply refusing to budge as we know the player wants to play for Pep and our offer is not going any higher.

If, come the last day, he is that desperate to quit Arsenal, then we are comfortable if he suddenly chokes and wants to go elsewhere.

It might be posturing but that's the situation.

United just in holding pattern.

Good, I’d rather not have him than be fleeced by Arsenal because those twats are involved. Time for him to show how much he wants us and Pep. He could have always put in a transfer request in the summer and be here if he really wanted to.
Balls in his court now, wait 5 months or follow the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.