Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
All hypothetical, of course, but the values for those players would be offset by a resale value which Sanchez wouldn’t have. They’re not like for like deals.
I accept that but transfermarkt, who are normally pretty conservative with their estimates, (we generally pay twice their estimates), give him an estimated value of £63m.

I think we're making some unfair assumptions about Sanchez here. The reason he isn't playing for us right now is because we're not willing to pay what Arsenal want. It's not his fault. We know he wants to come here and has possibly turned down some top clubs to do so but it's looking like maybe we're not sure if we're bothered.

I think it’s more to do with his agent.

His agent wants a reported £10m in agents fee’s, £15m signing on fee to Sanchez and £300k a week to Sanchez.

That’s what has come out to the press in the last 48 hours.

This is also before we agree to give Arsenal a transfer fee.

If Sanchez only wanted us then Arsenal would be forced into selling to us this January, either that or he stays until the summer and comes to us on a Bosman.

If he signs for United we will know all along that this next move of his was financial before professional.

wdpss9p0uw901.jpg

Lol for everyone panicking about this “journalist” earlier.

Or he would have signed for Paris in the summer when they chucked huge money at him.. something doesn’t add up with him going to United. Still think he will end up here. Whether it’s this month or in the summer.

Just stuck £20 on him coming this month on SkyBet. Got 4/1. Hopefully he earns me a bit of money haha.
Well done he's now 7/4 on skybet.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/alexis-sanchez/profil/spieler/40433
You can look what estimates they give and what we have payed for players, generally we pay about twice their estimate. I am not saying we would pay that in this case, just historically we have done.

So, essentially, their estimates are consistently wrong? These are just arbitrary figures plucked out of the air by anonymous people on a website. His value is patently not £63m, given that his own club are seemingly asking for £35m.

Castles saying United are confident and, annoyingly, he’s been pretty accurate with transfers recently:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.