Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I don't agree with the signing but if he is more reliable than Mangala and helps City win the league then fair enough.
Boateng, Nastacic, Savic, Mangala and until this season Stone and Otamendi. We have a poor track record when purchasing CBs. Not necessarily because they are bad players but they just didn't fit in. So spending another 30m on an average PL defender worries me.

Anyone watch the Bundesliga. How’s Nastasic playing. He would seem a decent fit for our style of play nowadays and is only 24. Savic went up in the world but seems more of a defender than a footballer if that makes sense.

Evans could settle in with minimal trouble. It makes sense and minimises a risk.

There's absolutely no proof of that. He's never played in a team that plays the way we do. The rag team he was in didn't, his national team don't and West Brom sure as fuck don't.

It's weird but I literally cannot recall how he actually plays. Maybe because he's boring looking and plays for Brom. The only thing I remember of him is the roulette he did using his hand, fucking hilarious.

I suspect we'll get a top class CH in the summer assuming Komps stays that gives us Stones, Ota, Top class CH,Komps, Evans & Tosin.

Think he'll be off sadly without having had what I would say was a chance.

Wouldn't make sense to buy two CBs in the next two windows unless Kompany leaves. Seems like we'll get Evans now & a DM and forward in the summer (and maybe a couple youth prospects too)

Please not Evans
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.