Joke thread

I got in a load of trouble at the farm recently with my German boss.
Turned out he wanted me to order 30 sows and pigs, not 30,000 pigs.....

Bride on her wedding night says to her hubby
"I must confess I was once a hooker"

Hubby responds
"That's ok, your past is your past but I must admit I find it quite erotic, tell me more about it"

She says "Well my name was Dave and I played for Wigan Warriors"

Just seen my mate One Armed Dave, I said eh Dave where are you going and He said i'm off to change a light bulb. Given his disability i said that will be a bit of a struggle wont it hee hee...Not really you insensitive **** he said, i still have the receipt....

Our dog doesn't have any legs. He's called Woodbine. I take him out for a drag every night.

The managing director of Dulux has been been found dead on the streets, frozen to death. Experts say he needed another coat.

Bloke comes home early and finds his mate shagging his wife, so he stabbed the fucker to death.
Wife says " carry on like that and you'll have no mates left!"

A depressed man walks into a bar and notices a bottle of vodka dancing away and having a great time in the corner. He walks over to the barman and asks glumly “why is that bottle of vodka so happy?” The barman tells him the bottle comes in to dance every night and is always happy. The depressed man responds “maybe I can take a page out of his book, give me two of whatever he’s drinking.”

“Aye, that’s the spirit.”

To anyone who needs a drummer for their band.. count me in.

I bought the world's worst thesaurus today. Not only is it terrible, it's terrible.

A limbo champion walks into a bar.. he was disqualified.

I was at a job interview the other day and the guy said to me, "I'm going to ask you three questions and I want you to give me three quick fire answers." So he said, "First question, how old are you?", I said "Quick fire."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.