Jadon Sancho

For Sancho ?

I believe we do have a buy back and future percentage if they sell him elsewhere, not sure of the numbers though, I just read it earlier tonight but not sure on which site I read it, hell it could have even been on here, I am very tired as an excuse :)

It would be a surprise to me if we had a buyback due to the acrimony involved when he left but if it's true then it's good news.

I suppose we relented & signed Laporte after he backed out on the deal & fucked up our plans a couple of years ago so maybe it could be true that we are wiling to consider bringing Sancho back.

Hope so

A google search says we do but only if we match any fee someone else is willing to pay (so not sure how that makes it an actual buy back but first refusal).

Also we get 15% off any future sale over £7 million.

It also says on the next one we don’t.

So who knows £7 million sounds very cheap especially given how much they got for Dembele.

However given how he was forcing a move and not signing a new contract, we didn’t seem to have much leverage. Stalling his career for a year to lose him for free would not have benefited anyone.

A google search says we do but only if we match any fee someone else is willing to pay (so not sure how that makes it an actual buy back but first refusal).

Also we get 15% off any future sale over £7 million.

It also says on the next one we don’t.

So who knows £7 million sounds very cheap especially given how much they got for Dembele.

However given how he was forcing a move and not signing a new contract, we didn’t seem to have much leverage. Stalling his career for a year to lose him for free would not have benefited anyone.

If his minders were so keen to get him out of City, to further his career, you would have thought they would also seek some kind of assurances that Dortmund can't price him out of a future deal. But if he excels there in future seasons, it will be a lot more than 7 mil. More like Sane/Sterling prices I imagine.

If we had 15% off @ 50 mil though, it's still a fair old Txiki style saving on the transfer.

Hmm simple simon......

Jadon Sancho back in two weeks

Football

ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg

Simon Stone

BBC Sport

I went to Dortmund yesterday to meet up with Jadon Sancho, who left Manchester City for Germany on deadline day for £10m and was given the coveted number seven shirt.

The interview will be on here later in the week but one bit of news is that Sancho is recovering from the ankle injury he suffered against Cologne earlier this month.

He is expected to be back within a couple of weeks.

Hmm simple simon......

Jadon Sancho back in two weeks

Football

ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg

Simon Stone

BBC Sport

I went to Dortmund yesterday to meet up with Jadon Sancho, who left Manchester City for Germany on deadline day for £10m and was given the coveted number seven shirt.

The interview will be on here later in the week but one bit of news is that Sancho is recovering from the ankle injury he suffered against Cologne earlier this month.

He is expected to be back within a couple of weeks.
Think we can all guess in which direction this interview will be going.

For Sancho ?

I believe we do have a buy back and future percentage if they sell him elsewhere, not sure of the numbers though, I just read it earlier tonight but not sure on which site I read it, hell it could have even been on here, I am very tired as an excuse :)

As we received £8/£10 million (depending on which report you believe), I doubt there is a buy-back clause.

As we received £8/£10 million (depending on which report you believe), I doubt there is a buy-back clause.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...adon-sancho-dortmund-sell-on-buy-back-clause/

This must have been where I read it.

then we have this one from the mail that states that the Sun say that we do not have either, which is interesting due to the first link being from the sun.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...hester-City-not-Jadon-Sancho-sell-clause.html

Take your pick, it is either yes or no lol

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...adon-sancho-dortmund-sell-on-buy-back-clause/

This must have been where I read it.

then we have this one from the mail that states that the Sun say that we do not have either, which is interesting due to the first link being from the sun.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...hester-City-not-Jadon-Sancho-sell-clause.html

Take your pick, it is either yes or no lol

And of course, they’re both such paragons of reputable journalism that neither one of them ever prints anything other than the truth about City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.