Last Film You Saw

Cable Guy

Whilst it was strange to see Carrey in a darker role during his peak years, I enjoyed the film a lot more than I previously did.

Even though I don’t harass people to be my friend, I can somewhat empathise with his character as I am a social misfit who has been battling loneliness for the past decade now.

The scene where he masquerades as a bathroom attendant was a particular highlight.

7/10
I must watch this sometime, I know a fella who is known as cable guy on the quiet but I've never been able to fully appreciate the monika. Can't stand Jim Carrey due to only ever seeing him pulling stupid faces, not my type of comedy. Does he pull faces in cable guy?

I must watch this sometime, I know a fella who is known as cable guy on the quiet but I've never been able to fully appreciate the monika. Can't stand Jim Carrey due to only ever seeing him pulling stupid faces, not my type of comedy. Does he pull faces in cable guy?

Yes, he does. :P

I quite enjoyed Lady Bird, nothing amazing but a good solid 7/10

Went to see Greatest Showman last night, thought it was fantastic, 9/10

Black Panther.
Took my son to see it, as he is a massive fan of Marvel ( just like me) and I thought it was a fantastic origins story, intelligently interwoven with some very timely current affairs, had more than whiff of James Bond about it.
Great all round performances, great fx, costumes and design.
Marvel seem to be going from street to strength at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.