IF we win the title against the Rags...

This has been built up that much I have a feeling it will be a big anti climax. We will either not get the required 3 points against Everton or won’t beat the rags.

This has been built up that much I have a feeling it will be a big anti climax. We will either not get the required 3 points against Everton or won’t beat the rags.

Have a feeling this will happen too. I think we'll beat everton but if avoiding defeat stops us winning in the derby then Mourinho will get the draw he needs. If we had a scenario where United had to win that game to stop us then it could make for a great open match though.

No for me.
I'd have preferred not to have been in that position - but the feeling when THAT goal hit the back of the net will NEVER be replicated for me

I watch the closing moments sometimes and often the excellent video on You Tube with the American Football soundtrack... It always brings tears to my eyes...

Winning the league against the Rags knowing there are a lot of games left would be sweet but not the same...

I've already told my son that if we beat Neverton and can win it v the rags then he can go to the game using my ticket... I've been fortunate to have seen 2 titles won but he hasn't seen one in the flesh.

SWMBO said "he'll get to see more then you going forward" which was a strange thing to hear from a Dipper ;-)

Nothing will ever beat the Aguero moment as far as I'm concerned. Obviously winning it against United would be great, but it won't even come close to the QPR gsame for me. Besides, I'm still convinced Everton will throw a spanner in the works.

I reckon us scoring in injury time to beat them and win the premiership would come close to that feeling :)

IF we win the title against the rags would that be a better feeling than winning it in the last minute in 2012? There would certainly be plenty of satisfaction winning against the rags and the anti-football PEG likes them to play! But the sheer excitement of Aguerrrrrooooos winner in 2012 would be hard to beat IMHO.
Nothing comes close to 2012. Nor could it. We'd been in their shadow for far too long and that day, they thought they'd kept us there, 'til Serge slid the dagger into their fucking hearts. Every time I see that goal I try and picture one of their utterly c untish fans (Patrick Kielty, James Nesbitt etc) and imagine the sheer fucking horror on their faces as it dawns on them just what's happened. If you could have written a more brutal, deathly, ghastly, heart-wrenching, murderously savage way for us to win it, well, you couldn't. I remember the guttural roar as we paraded the trophy the next day. It built up from Albert Sq and as it came round past the 1st bend, it was like a fucking tidal wave of years of upset, torment, frustration and utter fucking joy. Never heard a roar like it. It wasn't a cheer. It was a full on fucking roar. I looked around and it was twenty deep with blokes. A few kids, couple of women and the odd family. But, by and large, just grown men. This was our moment. The lads who'd followed them through thin and fucking thinner.

Difficult to surpass that? I give you...

No mate, I felt almost nothing because we'd blown it
2-1 down and I was thinking how am I going to survive the summer
Dzeko scored and I thought what a **** ish thing to do, giving us false hope
Aguero scored and I didn't celebrate as I couldn't take in what had happened

It'll be a dream moment but it's an obvious concern that some idiots will run on and get in the faces of United's players and/or run towards the away end like Wigan did after the cup game. We'll look like proper hypocrites.

The scrotes just won't be able to help themselves and it will take the headlines over any success we might have.

I watch the closing moments sometimes and often the excellent video on You Tube with the American Football soundtrack... It always brings tears to my eyes...

Winning the league against the Rags knowing there are a lot of games left would be sweet but not the same...

I've already told my son that if we beat Neverton and can win it v the rags then he can go to the game using my ticket... I've been fortunate to have seen 2 titles won but he hasn't seen one in the flesh.

SWMBO said "he'll get to see more then you going forward" which was a strange thing to hear from a Dipper ;-)

Need my office cleaning, got loads of dust in my eyes again ffs..

Swansea will give United a game first.

Kill two birds with one stone. Win at Everton and United would then actually have to come and try to win against us, just to keep the heat off them for top four again.

Also sandwiched between Champions League ties, so if they do get through against Sevilla, they get Barca away just after us, that will ensure a scratch team.

That I would like to see.

Would rather humiliate them 6-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.