IF we win the title against the Rags...

Nothing comes close to 2012. Nor could it. We'd been in their shadow for far too long and that day, they thought they'd kept us there, 'til Serge slid the dagger into their fucking hearts. Every time I see that goal I try and picture one of their utterly c untish fans (Patrick Kielty, James Nesbitt etc) and imagine the sheer fucking horror on their faces as it dawns on them just what's happened. If you could have written a more brutal, deathly, ghastly, heart-wrenching, murderously savage way for us to win it, well, you couldn't. I remember the guttural roar as we paraded the trophy the next day. It built up from Albert Sq and as it came round past the 1st bend, it was like a fucking tidal wave of years of upset, torment, frustration and utter fucking joy. Never heard a roar like it. It wasn't a cheer. It was a full on fucking roar. I looked around and it was twenty deep with blokes. A few kids, couple of women and the odd family. But, by and large, just grown men. This was our moment. The lads who'd followed them through thin and fucking thinner.

You've just made it worse ffs!!

No mate, I felt almost nothing because we'd blown it
2-1 down and I was thinking how am I going to survive the summer
Dzeko scored and I thought what a **** ish thing to do, giving us false hope
Aguero scored and I didn't celebrate as I couldn't take in what had happened
100% how I felt..... I was more emotional at the Stoke FA Cup Final.... I can only assume I was suffering from temporary shell-shock

It'll be a dream moment but it's an obvious concern that some idiots will run on and get in the faces of United's players and/or run towards the away end like Wigan did after the cup game. We'll look like proper hypocrites.

The scrotes just won't be able to help themselves and it will take the headlines over any success we might have.

I would hope that as we enter the stadium, supporters are handed a leaflet that says "any supporter who enters the field of play, before during or after the game, without permission will be subject a banning order"

100% how I felt..... I was more emotional at the Stoke FA Cup Final.... I can only assume I was suffering from temporary shell-shock

As was I against Stoke. After so many false dawns I was conditioned into us never winning anything major again
In that video, some bloke was saying 40 odd years since we've won anything
Obviously he missed the cup final the previous season

I would hope that as we enter the stadium, supporters are handed a leaflet that says "any supporter who enters the field of play, before during or after the game, without permission will be subject a banning order"
I hope we all pour on in scenes of unbridled joy. With our permission slips in hand.

No, the win in 2012 was the greatest ever and we can never top that feeling. It will be great to win it, whether against that lot or not, but never as good as watching Zaba score the first, Dzeko the second and Aguerooooooooo the third on that day.

If City win the title against Utd I'm pretty sure Mouriniho I go will keep the Utd players out on the pitch for as long as possible, maybe even giving us a guard of honour off the pitch, so his players fully understand the pain of the moment and why they need to do better.

The fact we are going to win it regardless of derby result makes things so sweet. Beating them to win it is an excellent opportunity but will serve as their motivation next season to close the gap. It would not come close to QPR game because essentially losing the derby does not matter. They cannot brag because we will still win the league and just delays the inevitable.

No. Anyway, we have two difficult games to win before it becoming possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.