Stoke (A) Post Match thread

Well I got the score right, only seen the highlights, how did Jesus play? I was a bit worried he might not be match fit.

For me, he was exceptional. Key in the first goal, great hold up play, turn and defence splitting pass.

Second, a very obvious contribution.

Overall he gave them no breathing space and battle all game to really physical players. He was fast, sharp, physical and aggressive.

For me, he was exceptional. Key in the first goal, great hold up play, turn and defence splitting pass.

Second, a very obvious contribution.

Overall he gave them no breathing space and battle all game to really physical players. He was fast, sharp, physical and aggressive.
Thanks for that, sound like he’s doing what pep wants from him.

How can there have been an awful lot of misplaced passes when our pass completion was 90% against a season average of 88.8%? There were a few rather irritating misplaced passes, particularly in our own half. Dinho was a prime culprit for that and that is why he only completed 86.6% of his passes, which was below his usual average.

By 'an awful lot' i think he means 4.

I was not aware of many misplaced passes last night: what did impress me again was our game management. Yet again we not only dominated possession but restricted Stoke to playing in areas which were no threat at all with the result that they had 2 shots all night, neither of which was on target. Crouch did pose a threat in the air but, with the exception of one corner, we kept him too far from goal for him to cause much of a problem. Their pacey players never got a look in.

'Mourinho are you listening, to the song that we're singing, we're 16 in front, you Portugese ****, walking in a City wonderland'......Hilarious !!!
When I first heard that chant (can’t remember when it was exactly) the words were “eye gouging ****” but then “Portuguese ****” caught on.

I preferred the original

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.