Carragher spits at fan / now prank on g neville backfires

Seem to remember him trying to get at some Luton fans in a private box a few years ago after they the took the piss out of him

What would you see as being more urgent, attacking the spitter or washing the spit off your child?

Ooh now you're asking bud, not sure I would term it as urgent,I'd say more priority, and obviously it would be my daughters welfare,but, it also depends which daughter you're referring to, the eldest or the youngest ? My daughters are 27 and 25 if that helps.

I'd also predict some Scouser giving him a pasting in the very near future.

Knowing where Carragher was brought up , i would think this would be a likely outcome , only a Rag could think putting himself and his family at risk for 15 minutes of fame and a few quid , was worth it , in general they arent the brightest of people.

Knowing where Carragher was brought up , i would think this would be a likely outcome , only a Rag could think putting himself and his family at risk for 15 minutes of fame and a few quid , was worth it , in general they arent the brightest of people.
I not sure I know what kind of a moral compass these people have. I think we all hate players and managers of rival teams but we do it from afar and it is almost a virtual hate. If I happened to cross paths with an rival player I wouldn't be asking for his autograph or be trying to shake his hand but by the same token I would respect him as an individual and allow him to go about his business without abusing or goading him regardless of who he was.
It's just common decency and civility.

I not sure I know what kind of a moral compass these people have. I think we all hate players and managers of rival teams but we do it from afar and it is almost a virtual hate. If I happened to cross paths with an rival player I wouldn't be asking for his autograph or be trying to shake his hand but by the same token I would respect him as an individual and allow him to go about his business without abusing or goading him regardless of who he was.
It's just common decency and civility.

Was fortunate /unfortunate enough to meet Steven Gerrard on a corporate/charity soiree in Southport a couple of years ago , and what a really nice bloke he turned out to be , almost made me feel guilty about singing the Slippy song , not for long though :)

City need to be selling these in sky blue for the semi at Klanfield

61Ag2PWYlsL._SL1010_.jpg

Think suspending him until the end of the season is about right. Don’t want to see him sacked.

Was fortunate /unfortunate enough to meet Steven Gerrard on a corporate/charity soiree in Southport a couple of years ago , and what a really nice bloke he turned out to be , almost made me feel guilty about singing the Slippy song , not for long though :)

Was there a DJ involved, and several Rozzers, a bit later. Followed on by a court appearance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.