£199 for this classed “Corporate Hospitality”

Christ. More people worried about scousers in the home end.

What’s the sudden fear about that in the last week?

It's the point of being sat next to one in the home end for a highly charged game, I'm sure most City fans wouldn't want to be put in that situation.

when did the east stand level 1 become corporate ?. ive always thought that was where ordinary fans went. we now have the entire tier 2 of the ground, most of the colin bell stand and the top tiers of both, expensive compared to other areas. we literally only have the south stand and the family stand where its affordable. they are turning the entire ground into a corporate bowel. even in the family stand the club keep tickets back for staff and schools as well. - one of the reasons why the same sets of seats of always empty.

i agree with a previous poster they literally only care about money now and rinsing us for as much as they can. people say about supply and demand , but when i look over a lot of the corporate seating is empty in the league. its just pure greed. I'm gonna bet a lot of these corporate seats will be filled with liverpool fans as well instead of actual city fans, just like in all the other big games we've had.

The back 10-15 rows of 105/106 have been corporate for a good few years.

For champions league games they also take a whole row from 105 which go to the away team.

you blame ffp/ the league, but in reality the club could easily lower/freeze prices if it wanted to - most other clubs in the league have. they could use the tv revenue to do that. you say we have to keeping growing ticket revenues ? so what then? we just keep increasing prices indefinitely until we have no more locals or actual city fans attending ?. I seem to be posting on a lot of threads like this - I think its main thing i hate about football now. its just all about money all the time now and clubs just don't give a shit anymore about fans. its great seeing us win things and have great players, but i feel sometimes disconnected from the club and i know others who do as well.

btw obviously its part of football and i have to accept that. i just wish there was more consideration for fans.
I’ve never felt more disconnected from the club or that my support is so unappreciated. I too hate their money money money grabbing outlook, I feel like all they care about is profits. Outside Pep and Txiki, I think the people above them are more bothered about coming top of the profits table than they are the Premier League table.

I’ve never felt more disconnected from the club or that my support is so unappreciated. I too hate their money money money grabbing outlook, I feel like all they care about is profits. Outside Pep and Txiki, I think the people above them are more bothered about coming top of the profits table than they are the Premier League table.
When did you feel connected?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.