Madeleine McCann

YOU DO NOT FLY OFF TO SEE THE POPE IF YOUR CHILD GOES MISSING!!! look at all the pictures of jamie bulgers mum,she always looks in despair after all these years and in contrast the mcanns have been pictured with smiles on their faces,i could never smile again..them two are guilty as sin

Police been granted more funds for investigation in search Madeline McCann

I'm pretty sure that money could have been used elsewhere tbh.
Yeah,reported a extra £1million into the fund bringing it to £11.5million,
Its very strange,seeing 1000s of kids go missing,as well as adults,ie the RAF lad,his case as been passed over to the cold case team.
after about a year(might be wrong)..Very strange why all this money spent on one person..

YOU DO NOT FLY OFF TO SEE THE POPE IF YOUR CHILD GOES MISSING!!! look at all the pictures of jamie bulgers mum,she always looks in despair after all these years and in contrast the mcanns have been pictured with smiles on their faces,i could never smile again..them two are guilty as sin

cant stand body language experts like yourself, people react in different ways to different tragedys

you have no idea of the pain, torment and loss they must feel. until they're found 'guilty as sin' i would never accuse any parent of murdering their own daughter.

Those interested in this story should Google john james on Madeleine McCann.
He takes a bit of a scattergun approach to his thoughts and findings but definitely worth a look.

you have no idea of the pain,
oh but i have i took my 3 year old daughter up wigan shopping one afternoon,and she wandered away from me,and the terror i felt for about 20 to 30 minutes i would not wish on anyone,i was going in and out off shops in a panic asking had they seen a child i asked one shop owner to phone the police and they said dont worry she'll turn up,then i was told security had found her in the shopping centre,i collapsed in tears when i finally got her back but for those who think it was a short time those 30 minutes were for me a liketime,and for thinking about the bloody pope!!!! i could not think about anything my head was gone...like i said i do not wish thew feeling of terror i had on anyone

cant stand body language experts like yourself, people react in different ways to different tragedys

you have no idea of the pain, torment and loss they must feel. until they're found 'guilty as sin' i would never accuse any parent of murdering their own daughter.

They may or may not have directly killed her, but the moment you leave 3 children in a hotel alone you've pretty much put their lives in danger. So directly or indirectly, they did kill their own child.

It's a story that's been going on for over a decade now, at first I felt so sorry for them, but the more and more I saw them in the media, and how much money has been donated to finding Maddie it angered me how two highly intelligent people could be so stupid as to pot a child's life in danger like that.

It's Madeline I feel sorry for, the parents however just anger me to the point of unreasonable thought.

They may or may not have directly killed her, but the moment you leave 3 children in a hotel alone you've pretty much put their lives in danger. So directly or indirectly, they did kill their own child.

It's a story that's been going on for over a decade now, at first I felt so sorry for them, but the more and more I saw them in the media, and how much money has been donated to finding Maddie it angered me how two highly intelligent people could be so stupid as to pot a child's life in danger like that.

It's Madeline I feel sorry for, the parents however just anger me to the point of unreasonable thought.
I think you're right, your thoughts are unreasonable if you feel no pity. I cannot imagine the pain they've been through, and although they made a terrible error of judgement, my word how they have paid for it. It's not like any of us have never made a terrible mistake.

FWIW, my parents would often leave me and my sister alone in the hotel room when on holiday. Or in the car in the middle of Manchester whilst they went shopping. I don't condone it, but it's what people did.

Too many unanswered questions for my liking. (blood in the car; swapping their hire car; cadaver dogs picking up scent; Kate's refusal to take a lie detector; refusal to allow medical samples (hair) from the other children, statements from the other diners at the restaurant, etc.). Something doesn't sit right with the whole affair.

How that pair haven't been hammered for child neglect is beyond me.

I think you're right, your thoughts are unreasonable if you feel no pity. I cannot imagine the pain they've been through, and although they made a terrible error of judgement, my word how they have paid for it. It's not like any of us have never made a terrible mistake.

FWIW, my parents would often leave me and my sister alone in the hotel room when on holiday. Or in the car in the middle of Manchester whilst they went shopping. I don't condone it, but it's what people did.

What they did was child neglect, the moment I start taking pity on child neglecting will be the day I will feel the need to take pity on child abusers as well.... both go hand in hand for me.

People make mistakes, they make error in judgment, but when it's so careless as to but a small child's life in danger..... nah not good enough for me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.