Isco

Really hope this happens!! Amazing player and would allow us to plan for Merlin leaving. I personally think that Raheem might be allowed to leave

I just told my wife it looks like we might finally be getting Isco and she just smirked and said “you will all get excited again for weeks on end and he’ll then go to United”.

She has no faith....

Quality player, but where will he actually fit in the side ?? If as that tweet suggests Isco has been told he will ‘always play’ then who will be dropped ?

Isco will want to play football everyweek after spending so much of his time at madrid not starting

He either comes in as a direct replacement for David or if he does not then someone else is making way for him if this is to be believed

That's what happens with young playmakers though, isn't it? The likes of David Silva, Ozil and Isco all started their first team careers in wide positions whilst they learnt the game and gradually moved inside as they became more experienced. Bernardo is definitely more suited to a central role long term, in my opinion.

If Isco comes I think he’s more suited to the 8 position long term than Bernardo because he’s more tenacious and is harder to get off the ball but yea both are definitely possible.

Maybe pep is playing on playing gundogan more at DM to help dinho? Or even kev could play deeper if need be?

Quality player, but where will he actually fit in the side ?? If as that tweet suggests Isco has been told he will ‘always play’ then who will be dropped ?

Isco will want to play football everyweek after spending so much of his time at madrid not starting

He either comes in as a direct replacement for David or if he does not then someone else is making way for him if this is to be believed

Rotated with Leroy for LW, and Kev, Dave in the middle, he is better than Gundogan. Think he would play almost every game for us.

Surely this is the last position we need to invest in? We already have Bernardo, Gundogan and Foden pushing Silva and De Bruyne for starts, where does Isco fit?

Unless Bernardo and or Isco are seen as long term options for the wide positions by Pep.

Isco had his chance of joining God's own, instead he took the Madrid peseta. He can do one for me!

I think 'he will always play' might have been lost in translation, it's not something I can imagine Pep promising anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.