Liverpool v City 1st leg CL Qtr Final post match

How do we lose to a midfield of Henderson Ox and Milner? Just how? How? How? Silva KDB Fernandinho... they should’ve wanked over their faces ffs. I’m so pissed and so fucking gutted ffs

I find it better to wallow in despair than slag the team or the manager off, nobody can deny we didn't show up tonight, it's given me a heavy fuckin heart but that's what happens sometimes, one things for sure though, I won't go into hiding like the dippers and rags tend too.... The best medicine we can take is beating the rags on Saturday, winning the league then look to perform a miracle at our place, Barca did it against PSG, no reason we can't emulate that against an over confident Dipper team that thinks they are already in the semis, they are not...!!

An utter and complete shambles. Just like the City from when we were shite. Concede one and go to pieces. Toothless and clueless some players need to go and look where they left their bollocks because they didn't take them onto the pitch.

Anyone who thinks we were better the second half is deluding themselves. They had the game won and weren't going to make the same mistakes as the league game. Unfortunately for us we did.

Mourinho would call that Liverpool 2nd half performance as total control.

Pep needs to go back to playing the usual team with the usual tactics for the home leg, that means Delph as left back and Sterling on the right.

Gundogan needs dropping and preferably be sold in the summer, he offers nothing to the team.

Pep got that all wrong. I can not believe Laporte and Jesus stayed on that pitch.

As an aside, I vote we stop all anti-united songs etc. and direct all hatred to Liverpool. Fucking horrible, disgust bunch.

I think the decision to go with Laporte & Gundogan was the main issue there. Still we've scored 4 at home before.
Don't think laporte did anything wrong? He didn't over lap much but he is a CB. His passing was better than Silvas today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.