Fernandinho - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a Big Strong Nzonzi / Fabinho type of DMF for next season. Dinho has the heart and legs to play for two more seasons but the strength and aggression is no longer there, you can see it in how he was overpowered by Mane for Liverpool's first goal.

totally agree, against a very strong physical team like liverpool that can get exposed

KDB and Merlin are getting all the headlines this season , but Dinho is very close for player of the season for me , he is the one player in our team who is irreplaceable , we are never short on creativity in our squad , but we only have one player who does the dirty work in midfield and considering he is 32/33 years old he has been brilliant. If there was a "unsung hero of the season" trophy in the Premier league , he would win it hands down

Magnificent last night. Probably his best ever game and easily our man of the match. Can’t believe he had some criticism. Had the positional, tactical and physical acumen to literally play three very different positions depending on where the ball was. And that’s on top of his normal duties which are critical to our game. Phenomenal.

Magnificent last night. Probably his best ever game and easily our man of the match. Can’t believe he had some criticism. Had the positional, tactical and physical acumen to literally play three very different positions depending on where the ball was. And that’s on top of his normal duties which are critical to our game. Phenomenal.
Totally agree.

Spot on

He was literally unbelievable. Our motm by a mile.

Me neither. He was magnificent again last night. MotM for me

He's had a very fine season and was one of our best last night, when in many way he did an incredible job but I have to wonder if he could or should have done more to prevent some of the goals conceded in the last couple of games? Maybe at times, we ask too much of him.

Not looking forward to playing Spurs without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.