United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I want them to win it. Every fucking Rag in work wants them to lose........that's enough for me. Oh, and the Liverpool fans in work are not even close to being as arrogant as the Rags.
Can't agree mate, I want the dippers to fail and fail miserably

Oh, I want them to win it. Every fucking Rag in work wants them to lose........that's enough for me. Oh, and the Liverpool fans in work are not even close to being as arrogant as the Rags.

Ever thought of looking for a new job?

Oh I can't fucking wait for work tomorrow.........there are a couple who are getting both barrells! I've kept my powder dry for some time now, didn't even gloat after the Derby at the Swamp, however they gloated like fuck last week......oh, they must be at home now shitting it!

• City have been at the top of the league for 240 days in 2017-18 - one day fewer than Manchester United have spent at the top of the table since Sergio Aguero's goal won the title in May 2012.

Saw this earlier mind blowing stat.
One of the blues who post on ragcafe should post this for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.