United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bully_For_Sanchez.png

Any good?
Perfect! Thank you!

Am i right in thinking that if the rags finish 4th, Arsenal and Liverpool win the EL and CL the rags go into the Europa league? Never thought i'd want them both to win anything but i may do now.

No because Liverpool are already in a Champions' League spot and a fifth team can qualify if it wins the Europa.

I've yet to meet a rag who knows or accepts that the club didn't pay a penny towards the construction cost of the swamp. It was all paid for by their first sugar daddy John Henry Davies and gifted to the club. I even went on to the rags' official website (I know, I know) to see if this fact is mentioned and came up with this gem. "Davies himself paid for the building work which commenced in 1908." I now gleefully throw this one straight at rag deniers although most of them still won't have it - until they check it out for themselves and never mention it again. I don't get any more comments about City not owning their 'council house' from them though.

And the redevelopment of one of old trafford's stands, which just happened to coincide with the 1966 World cup, half the money came from Government grants and loans (about a third of the total cost was gifted in grants)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.