Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

And now we have the same old argument "if you don't like it don't watch."

I'm not the one breaking the law mate. Celebrate in the stands. That simple.

And show me another instance of a teams fans doing that other than in spontaneous last day moments? It's really not the norm.

I bet your fun at party’s.

I haven't got a clue how this piece of the centre spot ended up in my pocket.

But as it did, I will cherish it for the rest of my life.

Thank you Pep, the players, Sheikh Mansour, and Manchester City Football Club.

20180422_195030.jpg

Sorry about my generalization on here Ric, nothing personal at all. Happy that your lad got a nice moment. Hope you can understand my point of view and once again, nothing against you or your lad.

No worries at all mate, only really posted that to show that it wasn’t just louts and dickheads on the pitch. Eh? OK, not just louts then ;)

No problem with the invasion at all

They’ve got it out of their system and the Hudd game will be fine to allow the presentation without any interruptions

Yeah. A pitch invasion after we have already had one would be a bit stupid but today was a celebration day and a very enjoyable one. I’m not sure why a flare is required but seems the young ones love a good flare nowadays!

And Pep said.....

Asked about FA action, Guardiola said: "No problem.

"Football is an emotional game. I understand you have to be careful. But when they feel they want to share that they are happy - it is better they stay where they should stay - but I'm not going to tell them 'Don't do that.'

"If they are happy, I like them to be close with the team. They show how happy they are and that is the most beautiful thing we can live like that as professionals, as a manager and football players. We felt that today. The fans here were so happy."

I didn't go on the pitch. I was in the third row and after a few people didnt run on I didn't vault the hoardings with them. Even IF I DID, my Mrs said i wasn't allowed to confirm or deny. I didn't have a good time with the rest of the fans on the pitch because I'm boring, elitist, and big time.

Last home game of the season go on the pitch by all means, 3rd to last? Waste of time, effort and embarrassing.

Pat yourselves on the back.

It’s the home game after we’ve won the league. It makes more sense today.

Waste of time and effort enjoying winning the league? Something we’ve only done 5 times in 130 years the clubs been around.

What’s embarrassing is the miserable gets on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.