Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

I suspect for the Huddersfield and Brighton games there may be two lines of stewards to try and prevent any invasion and maybe police as well. No dount there will also be numerous announcements from the club about how important it is not to come on the pitch. Surprised that the marketing department haven't tried to sell tickets for the pitch invasion and offer triple ticket points
So that’s the way it has to go is it to stop people getting on.The Stewards don’t work for nothing. I look forward to the posts about fans not being able to see the game/ celebrations,or complaints about the heavy handed ness.

So as the first ones on the pitch does that make the South Standers the official hard-core fans :)
P.S 111 block needs to start singing again

Ah, but have they?......Or is it a conspiracy to turn everyone against us by appearing to give us preferential treatment?
Don’t trust the f***ers

I don't trust the FA either they just aren't bothered in fining us for the pitch invasion.

So that’s the way it has to go is it to stop people getting on.The Stewards don’t work for nothing. I look forward to the posts about fans not being able to see the game/ celebrations,or complaints about the heavy handed ness.

If they put more stewards on and people stand up to see the game at the front then even better. May go some way to improving the atmosphere...

We went on the pitch v Swansea, I can't see why we would need to again.

Normally going on the pitch is something spontaneous - yes I went on the pitch v Swans but I won't be doing it v Uddersfelt or Brighton.

Just remember, the stewards are people and a lot of the "normal stewards" do the job as extra income and have full time jobs and families.

If it was me I would put the sprinklers on full blast at the final whistle.
It might not stop all pitch invaders, especially the diehards, but they would get a right soaking.
Some were complaining like Herr Klopp that the pitch was too too dry for a knee slide or belly flop.
I am a reformed pitch invader, it has been 36 years since my last pitch invasion.

If it was me I would put the sprinklers on full blast at the final whistle.
It might not stop all pitch invaders, especially the diehards, but they would get a right soaking.
Some were complaining like Herr Klopp that the pitch was too too dry for a knee slide or belly flop.
I am a reformed pitch invader, it has been 36 years since my last pitch invasion.
Good idea, but you would have to soak the players and officials as well because the invaders are usually on mobbing the players before they get the chance to run for cover.

Good idea, but you would have to soak the players and officials as well because the invaders are usually on mobbing the players before they get the chance to run for cover.

Give it a rest. Is there anything you don't fuckin moan about?

A rearguard action similar to the one adopted by Stanley Baker and Michael Caine in Zulu should be suffice to keep the yobs !! at bay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.