Philippe Sandler

All the signs are that we’ve signed him
but not announced it. Looks like a ball playing defender. Based on Zinchenko looking like a world beater on You Tube then struggling, I guess he’ll need lots of time to get used to the Prem and bringing in gradually.

All the signs are that we’ve signed him
but not announced it. Looks like a ball playing defender. Based on Zinchenko looking like a world beater on You Tube then struggling, I guess he’ll need lots of time to get used to the Prem and bringing in gradually.
Don’t think zinch as struggled when was that.

Think he will spend preseason with us then go out on loan.

No point in staying with City as 5th choice CB. He and Tosin will both be loaned out.

We’ll go into next season with Otamendi, Stones, Laporte and Kompany. Emergency 5th choice options: Walker, Fernandinho, Mendy, Danilo.

Possibly Kompany’s last season with Tosin or Sandler replacing Vinny in the 19/20 season if they’re good enough.

If he really has been impressing in Holland do we think that Girona could be an option for next season?

If he really has been impressing in Holland do we think that Girona could be an option for next season?

I would seriously hesitate before even considering Girona as a loan option for any of our players. They have showed no faith in anyone but Maffeo, two have been recalled and sent elsewhere and even though Aleix Garcia has slotted right in they've taken the understandable if not frustrating attitude of 'why play a loan kid over one of our own'.

I would seriously hesitate before even considering Girona as a loan option for any of our players. They have showed no faith in anyone but Maffeo, two have been recalled and sent elsewhere and even though Aleix Garcia has slotted right in they've taken the understandable if not frustrating attitude of 'why play a loan kid over one of our own'.
they were battling for europa league position most of the season. i think being on that bench is a pretty decent achievement considering their season. would be nice if our players broke through and inspired some of that success... but it is what is.

They have shown faith in Maffeo because he is the one good enough to start. The others have not been good enough.

Machin doesn’t have some vendetta against City players. Besides, I wouldn’t want Sandler going somewhere he will be immediate first choice and is undroppable because he is on loan from us. They need to learn the hard way.

They have shown faith in Maffeo because he is the one good enough to start. The others have not been good enough.

Machin doesn’t have some vendetta against City players. Besides, I wouldn’t want Sandler going somewhere he will be immediate first choice and is undroppable because he is on loan from us. They need to learn the hard way.

they were battling for europa league position most of the season. i think being on that bench is a pretty decent achievement considering their season. would be nice if our players broke through and inspired some of that success... but it is what is.

I'm not saying its a vendetta or begrudging them in the slightest, it's Machin's arse and Girona's future on the line if they got relegated after all, I'm just saying there isn't any point in loaning players to clubs where they aren't going to play - just because they're affiliated with the CFG. If Girona are going to be pragmatic and not touch our loanees because they're a greater risk then so be it, we may as well find a different club where they are going to play.

And as to not wanting them to be immediate first choice... well I really don't understand what you want from loans if it isn't to play football week in week out. If they fight for half the season just to get minutes they may as well be playing the cups and with the EDS here instead. First team minutes are the only way players will either get noticed by Pep or the moves they want elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.