Philippe Sandler

He has an air of arrogance when he is playing, which has led to a couple of mistakes last season, but he has improved ever since.

He has the talent to be a top-notch Dutch defender, and could definitely succeed at City if he gets the proper guidance.

The reactions in Holland at this transfer are quite negative though because the sentiment is that another Dutch top talent has been prematurely signed by a European topclub .

His personal manager is Mino Raiola by the way. A rather controversial figure in the sports because of his dominance and negotiation tactics. Ibrahimovic and Pogba are also in his portfolio.
Raiola seems to be a cnut

Sandler reminds me a lot of Ake in the way he looks and plays. So far he has been promising in what is nowadays a very ordinairy league. For a CB he has age on his side. I like to think their manager, John van 't Schip, the former Melbourne City manager, played a part in informing City about the young lad. Too early to tell if Sandler will become first team material. To be fair, I didn't expect Zinchenko to get where he is now. It's hard with young players to tell where they might end up. The one and only young top defender that we should chase in the Dutch league however is Mathijs de Ligt from Ajax, but what do I know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.