Philippe Sandler

That highlights video showed lots of his tackles where he was going to ground to tackle. Reminded me of Ota in his early days with us. Personally I would prefer a defender to stay on his feet. Ota has improved in that respect, hopefully Sandler can do the same.
His passing range and reading of the game is very impressive, seems strong and has a decent frame, the only thing I'd say is he looks pretty slow. Reminds me most of Laporte.

Finally found a highlights video of him. Does anyone know if the players who participate in the world cup is available for preseason games? If not, a back 4 consisting of Maffeo-Tosin-Sandler-Angelino would be interesting

They're usually on holiday until the start of August (I think) so most likely the following players will be missing:

Ederson,
Walker, Kompany, Otamendi, Stones, Mendy,
Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Silva
Bernardo, Sterling, Jesus, Aguero, Sané

Still leaves us with Delph, Danilo, Bravo, Laporte etc. Will be good to see Maffeo get some time though.

They're usually on holiday until the start of August (I think) so most likely the following players will be missing:

Ederson,
Walker, Kompany, Otamendi, Stones, Mendy,
Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Silva
Bernardo, Sterling, Jesus, Aguero, Sané

Still leaves us with Delph, Danilo, Bravo, Laporte etc. Will be good to see Maffeo get some time though.
The ones who get to the later stages are often not match-fit enough to start the early competitive games either, although the England players are usually back early enough to play some part in pre-season. ;-)

The ones who get to the later stages are often not match-fit enough to start the early competitive games either, although the England players are usually back early enough to play some part in pre-season. ;-)
Lol

Watching the highlight reel ypu can see shades of Van Dijk. He may very well make it to the top.

He has good height, aggression and a wonderful pass on him. Take him on the tour in preseason and see what happens.

Its not good for his development to keep him as 4th choice CB.

Loan him until there is vacancy for the 3rd spot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.