Ilkay Gundogan - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a beneficiary of the modern penchant for hyperbole. He's a nice tidy footballer with a good touch and the odd flash of invention. De Bruyne on song is just grandiose. Gundogan is just cute. He comes across as just doing a job half the time. No personality, no character, just a technician. A very German footballer.

When he came here, I thought he was going to be a great addition, Maybe his injuries have shattered his confidence and game. He seems a shadow of his former self. He doesn’t really seem to be the guy we need, not sure why Pep still insists on using him in big games. Bernardo should be playing there, his energy and work rate are far higher than Gundog. Maybe it’s time to move him on or give him one more season to deliver.
He is doing fine,he had a bad and long injury,judge him next year

Is he even on the pitch? Offers this side absolutely nothing. Foden must be delighted watching this fucking fraud, wondering if he is not gonna get his 5th appearance and medal. I thought Gundogan was shit in midweek but he’s taken it to a whole new level in that opening 45 mins.

Is he even on the pitch? Offers this side absolutely nothing. Foden must be delighted watching this fucking fraud, wondering if he is not gonna get his 5th appearance and medal. I thought Gundogan was shit in midweek but he’s taken it to a whole new level in that opening 45 mins.
FFS. We have just won and got 100 points and you want to have a dig at a player.

Take the day off mate ffs!

THIS WAS POSTED AT 2:47pm , the match didn't kick off until 3pm ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.