Fernandinho - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big shout out to Dinho for his goal line clearance from Tadic this afternoon. If he doesn't get back on the line, we're not getting giddy on here tonight. Nice one Ferny!

A big shout out to Dinho for his goal line clearance from Tadic this afternoon. If he doesn't get back on the line, we're not getting giddy on here tonight. Nice one Ferny!
100%. Well done for highlighting that. As much a match winner as Gabby.

Great goal line clearance, indeed.

Then again, his errant pass straight to a Soton player under no pressure lead to that counter, so perhaps it was a wash in the end.

That mistake aside, I think he is one of the best box-to-box midfielders in the world and will hopefully get the chance to show it this summer, if Tite gets his head out of his arse, anyway.

Great goal line clearance, indeed.

Then again, his errant pass straight to a Soton player under no pressure lead to that counter, so perhaps it was a wash in the end.

That mistake aside, I think he is one of the best box-to-box midfielders in the world and will hopefully get the chance to show it this summer, if Tite gets his head out of his arse, anyway.
Fair point.

Did I miss something? There's droves of Galatasaray muppets on social media begging him to come..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.