United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No way City are 19 points better than United" .... err yes they are Yorky Boy... which is why we finished 19 points above that shower of shite....

And he wonders why he has never had a managers job? I bet Villa fans hate him.

"No way City are 19 points better than United" .... err yes they are Yorky Boy... which is why we finished 19 points above that shower of shite....
If we'd have beaten the rags in the derby (which we ought to have) we would have been 25 points in front of the c*nts!

... He's tried to pay out early this season if i agreed to half it. I declined.
Who, in the name of all that's holy, tries to cash out on a bet between friends?

PS:
I know it's not the done thing everywhere but where I come from, you'd be spending a large chunk of the winnings getting the loser drunk, anyway. So, there really wouldn't be any advantage in trying to cash out, anyway.

Just read this absolute cracker from Jose:

"I still don't understand these words of 'entertaining'. You think 6-0 is entertaining? I don't think so. I think entertaining is emotion until the end, it's the open result until the end, it's everybody on their seats until the end. Both dugouts nervous and tense with the unpredictability of the result - that for me as a football lover is entertaining, so I think so it's going to be entertaining."

So, another jammy 1-0 on the cards!

Just read this absolute cracker from Jose:

"I still don't understand these words of 'entertaining'. You think 6-0 is entertaining? I don't think so. I think entertaining is emotion until the end, it's the open result until the end, it's everybody on their seats until the end. Both dugouts nervous and tense with the unpredictability of the result - that for me as a football lover is entertaining, so I think so it's going to be entertaining."

So, another jammy 1-0 on the cards!

and not once does he mention the style of football .... I agree one nil can and has been entertaining - we have won games one nil with tons of possession where we have bemoaned wastefulness in front of goal but absolutely purred at the stuff we had played on the day - what he is describing is an up and under slug fest, no ring craft just two teams lumping it big up the pitch and lots of aimless running around - he gets nervous in the dug out because one day he will get called out as the emperor with no clothes that he is. SCUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.