United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know i'll get pelters for it but I actually quite like Phil the face, he is one of the few players they have that actually seems to care and always seems to give his all for them.

I know i'll get pelters for it but I actually quite like Phil the face, he is one of the few players they have that actually seems to care and always seems to give his all for them.
I could give my all for united but still be shit,and I don't pull stupid faces,except my cum face of course :)

d63.jpg

BBC commentary was an absolute disgrace today, couldn't quite believe the shite coming through my ears. Best was the description of Pogba; poise and power! Wtf
This is why they are so delusional. They get smoke blown up their arses constantly and it becomes truth for them. The simple fact is that without the lama in goals they would be fighting with Burnley for a Europa league spot.

those without sin can cast the first stone

Be the first to attack a sinner. The implication in Jesus' teaching was that the members of the congregation were only in a position to condemn a sinner if they were without sin themselves - in other words, 'judge not lest you be judged'.

so them over at the full time devils saying its a shit league and pep is fake and city are shit and plastic ?? just remember its was you who are the sinners you built the monster that's modern football and the premier league so saying its a shit league only makes you even look worst and stupid. look at the way you play first and foremost your fans are not happy with the style jose plays that's is the first stone. your players are they good enough is the second stone. and the fans casting the stones themselves
Get the bricks ready. We've got Jesus.

Absolutely beautiful seeing the Chelsea fans invading one of the United YouTube videos outside wembley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.