United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as for the "any other season wed have won the league " myth................only on 3 occasions in the last 22 years has the league been won by a side with 81 points

BBC commentary was an absolute disgrace today, couldn't quite believe the shite coming through my ears. Best was the description of Pogba; poise and power! Wtf

BBC commentary was an absolute disgrace today, couldn't quite believe the shite coming through my ears. Best was the description of Pogba; poise and power! Wtf
Wilson couldnt hide is bias ...... " Rashford has achieved so much " " U***** are the experts in late late goals"

Yep that was the one. All because he managed to control the ball. As if for £110M you would expect him not to be able to.

I guess for that sum expecting him to bag a free header from 7 yards is a bit too optimistic. Maybe had theyd paid £150M ........

And as for the "any other season wed have won the league " myth................only on 3 occasions in the last 22 years has the league been won by a side with 81 points
Yeah and every time those ****s won it. Knock 3 off their total.

After seeing the 'can't get a ticket' rags kicking off in Lloyds after the match, I'm glad to report that the bloke they glassed in the face reappeared later on and is ok, despite a few stitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.