David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news about Mateo - he has been out of the main room at the hospital and not attached to any monitors permanently so hopefully he can leave hospital in next 2 days hence David has stayed with him to experience the big moment when he comes out.
oh!! it's a great news.

In some ways the Mateo Silva storyline has captivated me this season more than any other.

And I’m OK with that.

Just wish the best for David and the little guy.

Really hard to explain but it just completes the whole thing.

After all the worries of the last six months David must be feeling great right now. I wouldn't be surprised if he stars in the world Cup.

Any Blues able to link me to some interviews, video or article, with David talking about Pep? Spanish ones even better. Cheers

Do people think he will retire from Spain after the World Cup? I think he will if not just so he has more time to spend with his kid.

Do people think he will retire from Spain after the World Cup? I think he will if not just so he has more time to spend with his kid.
Yes, David wont stand in the way of the future for Spain in the next Euros. Iniesta and Silva can step aside for Asensio to take on the mantle etc.

I’d wondered that. Maybe...

Yes, David wont stand in the way of the future for Spain in the next Euros. Iniesta and Silva can step aside for Asensio to take on the mantle etc.

I wouldn't be so sure. This is pretty much Silva's Spain, Lopetegui has built the side around him to an extent and he's the first name on the team sheet. He's the main goalscorer as well.

That's something he's not had throughout his Spain career really, most of the time he was playing second fiddle to Xavi and Iniesta.

If I were him I'd be revelling in the bigger role for Spain and the chance to hunt down Xavi's appearance record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.