David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news about Mateo - he has been out of the main room at the hospital and not attached to any monitors permanently so hopefully he can leave hospital in next 2 days hence David has stayed with him to experience the big moment when he comes out.

Changed my bloody fantasy footy team based on this ‘info’!! Cud cost me the 1st prize!!

Changed my bloody fantasy footy team based on this ‘info’!! Cud cost me the 1st prize!!
Sorry mate, that's the problem saying anything because these situations are fluid.
I get to know the odd transfer news etc but would never share for the same reason.
Hope you won anyway

Great news about Mateo - he has been out of the main room at the hospital and not attached to any monitors permanently so hopefully he can leave hospital in next 2 days hence David has stayed with him to experience the big moment when he comes out.
That is just such brilliant news. We sure missed him today but that is far more important. Didn't think he could go up in my estimation any more but he has this season. A genius + mentally hard as nails.

Sorry mate, that's the problem saying anything because these situations are fluid.
I get to know the odd transfer news etc but would never share for the same reason.
Hope you won anyway
No worries pal, it cost me the win but that last minute goal made up for it :)

Noticias maravillosas! Por favor, transmita mis mejores deseos a David y su familia.

Somebody invent a youth serum so this man can play for the club forever. Absolute class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.