General Videogame Thread

They already have, just after 1942. So maybe the next one?
Looking forward to revisiting some of the classic maps more than the new stuff on BF5.
Always wished with BF4 that they had redone the BF2 special forces map called Warlord. Probably spent as long playing that map as the famous Strike at Karkand.

An hour into Alan Wake on the pc. How I've missed this I don't know. It's like one of those PS exclusives
I remember thinking after playing it for myself the slating it got in a lot UK reviews was more to do with the fact it was an MS exclusive than the quality of the game itself because it felt as though we must have played completely different games. What I took from that is even some of the reviewers/professional journalists in the industry could do with growing up a bit if you ask me. I would have loved to see a sequel to it but the panning saw to it that a lot of people gave it a miss and they rarely make sequels for games with low sales.

Great game if a little short and there's one part of the game that was annoying for me but I wont spoil it and it didn't tarnish my feelings towards the game. The story was standout and melded with the gameplay perfectly I thought.

Last edited:
Looking forward to revisiting some of the classic maps more than the new stuff on BF5.
Always wished with BF4 that they had redone the BF2 special forces map called Warlord. Probably spent as long playing that map as the famous Strike at Karkand.

I hope they do the classic maps, or at least a few of them. Wake, Market Garden, Bulge, El Al...our first true multiplayer clan game, oh the hours we spent laughing at our own ineptitude!

Bad Company 2 maps were better than the BF2 ones.

I hope they do the classic maps, or at least a few of them. Wake, Market Garden, Bulge, El Al...our first true multiplayer clan game, oh the hours we spent laughing at our own ineptitude!

Bad Company 2 maps were better than the BF2 ones.

the clan days were the best, kids these days are fucking mugs when it comes to online gaming.

I remember thinking after playing it for myself the slating it got in a lot UK reviews was more to do with the fact it was an MS exclusive than the quality of the game itself because it felt as though we must have played completely different games. What I took from that is even some of the reviewers/professional journalists in the industry could do with growing up a bit if you ask me. I would have loved to see a sequel to it but the panning saw to it that a lot of people gave it a miss and they rarely make sequels for games with low sales.

Great game if a little short and there's one part of the game that was annoying for me but I wont spoil it and it didn't tarnish my feelings towards the game. The story was standout and melded with the gameplay perfectly I thought.

You should be writing reviews mate because you're bang on there. Never played it before. The atmo is brilliant. I'm running about like a mad man stoned with a torch. Up there with Alien Isolation for atmosphere for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.