James Milner

That's what annoys me when commentators slag city fans off for booing him. Fair enough he ran his contract down and left as he's entitled to do. But why he became a gob shite as soon as he joined them is beyond me. It's as if commentators actively ignore the fact and come out with " well before city were successful they always have their ex players a good welcome"
Lescott.
Richards.
Zaba.
Barry.
Johnson.
Rodwell.
Kolo.
Pants.
Given.
Dunne.
Onouha.

What do they have in common?

Are the comments people are referring to him saying that the current Liverpool side (whenever he said it) were the best team he’d ever played for, or have I missed something else? If not then it was hardly a surprise - he wasn’t going to say City were better - but who really gives a fuck?!

As I understand it (and may be totally wrong)
ran his contract down (which is his right)
pocketed a big signing on fee (which is his right)

BUT
waited to take the last penalty in the league cup final
and that 'whip cracking' celebration when he scored against us a few days later at Klanfield
no respect for the team and the fans so he can get to fuck

Lescott.
Richards.
Zaba.
Barry.
Johnson.
Rodwell.
Kolo.
Pants.
Given.
Dunne.
Onouha.

What do they have in common?
They left with dignity and didn't slag us off? Assuming Johnson is Michael Johnson rather than Adam? Although neither really covered themselves in glory but for very different reasons

As I understand it (and may be totally wrong)
ran his contract down (which is his right)
pocketed a big signing on fee (which is his right)

BUT
waited to take the last penalty in the league cup final
and that 'whip cracking' celebration when he scored against us a few days later at Klanfield
no respect for the team and the fans so he can get to fuck
To be honest I've not really got a problem with players celebrating against their old clubs, even if its against us, it's annoying but fair enough if a player is excited to have scored a goal. However milner portrayed himself as a model professional etc, it seemed like he couldn't wait to have a dig at city when he left tough. Hes a decent player and all that but nothing special, for some reason though he disappeared up his own arse when he went to klanfield and came across as a right dick, this seems to be overlooked in the media whenever city fans give him grief though and that's probably what annoys me more than the way he has behaved

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.