James Milner

Sad how some Blues slag off players who have been a huge part of the teams' success.

And I'd have probably agreed before finding out he wanted to be the final penalty taker. Lost all respect I had for him with that fact.

Look at the difference post game between how him/sturridge acted and how kolo acted. Huge gulf in class, but because he's quiet and uber British he's held up on some ridiculous pedestal by some on here. He's a merc, and yesterday showed he wanted to one over our club on a big stage.

He had a choice over how he left us and moved to Liverpool and he made it.

He can now deal with the fall out from it.

Yesterday was shining proof he has finally found his level.
Loved his effort but a plodder in reality.

His choice to leave. He thought he was leaving to go to a bigger club, to play in his preferred position and to be a regular starter. I have no time for him for him now and he's playing in a poor team albeit his personal wealth has probably increased significantly. Never mind, I am sure he can wander round the Anfield trophy room now he plays for team with so much history.

Bet it hurts him every time he takes the field and sees Henderson in his preferred position!

Haha fucking Henderson the most overrated player in there side he's utter dogshit and the captain.

I can just imagine his reaction when Klopp reads out the teamsheet to the players:

"In central midfield, J.."

**Milner leans forward in anticipation**

"Jordan Henderson".

**Slumps back into his seat**

I can just imagine his reaction when Klopp reads out the teamsheet to the players:

"In central midfield, J.."

**Milner leans forward in anticipation**

"Jordan Henderson".

**Slumps back into his seat**
Hahaha!!!!!!! Classic. Post of the day.

Not sure I understand the 'he will sit back at the end of his career and count his.... cash' comments. He won all the domestic honours with us, he might be satisfied with that.

Did whatever he wanted to, served his contract with us. Far from criminal, not quite exemplary with his hoensty.

He is a decent lad and did fine for us.

Gave us 5 good years and was professional right until the end. I do think he was being a little economical with the truth about his reasons for leaving us though but it's a free country and he was entitled to sign for whoever he wanted - having said that, just because he continued to give his all even after deciding he was going to leave, it doesn't make him any less of a "mercenary" than all the other so-called mercenaries in football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.