James Milner

I think it's a fucking disgrace every fan on here who is slagging Milner off after the effort, the quality he gave us in his time here. He was Mr reliable which we don't have at the moment, he is sorely missed and I reckon we would of won a few of the games we have lost this season if Milner was playing in the centre 2 over Yaya. (Not saying he's better but Yaya is the laziest player I have seen in a city shirt(

By all accounts, no.

He got a bloody huge fee, because there was no transfer fee involved.

He knew what he was doing. I don't hold it against him, even though he stringed the club along for a year. But his excuses about playing time was a load of bollocks. And he's gone from being a utility player in a world class team, to being a utility player in an above average team, with a higher salary.

Cult hero for his team here, but he's hardly a saint.
We have a winner. I'm trying to imagine Yaya pulling the tactics Milner did and the reception he gets in my hypothetical universe is ugly.

Decent player for us and I don't really blame him for moving on. I appreciated his contribution and would always give him a clap if appearing for another team as many of us would.

It's a pity that the L'pool fans cannot get past Sterling signing for us. I suppose to them that transfer signifies more to them and reinforces how much they have slipped down from a once lofty pedestal.

I bet he's looking forward to retirement when he can put his very industrious feet up and count all the cash hes made during a very professional career.

Hahaha this is spot on.

Take what was described as a bang average fooyballer with a thirst for cash who wasnt good enough to play his favourite position (plus we didn't need him because we had Ireland) and put him in a red shirt.

Watch as he transforms before your very eyes into the "complete footballer", criminally underrated and misused by us and desperate to return god's own club to its rightful place at the top of the food chain.

How's that going for you?

I was really glad to see the utter class blues treated Milner at the game, compared to the classless way they treated Stirling. As i have always thought more in your little fingers than that lot have ever had.

Sad how some Blues slag off players who have been a huge part of the teams' success.

Was a great seravnt for us - Wouldn't have made our team yesterday so what's the problem?
We sound like Arsenal.

I would suggest that is a wholly inaccurate claim. We as a collective, are nothing like Arsenal fans. Most ex Arsenal players are booed when they return to The Emirates, and in at least one instance, they chant racist shite about them.

As for Milner, I wouldn't begrudge him his move. Players are well within their rights to move when they feel it is financially advantageous to do so. What a strange moral code some people have to think this is wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.