Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Merseyside police act on these vile tweets ? Clear evidence for a successful prosecution & they can’t claim to be unable to identify the culprits!
After the coach trashing police inquiry I won’t hold my breath !!
CTID

It will be a slap on the wrist, probably a fine and a warning. It is all too little too late for us. What should have happened is UEFA should have called the game off, citing our players wouldn't be in a fit mental state to play the game after such an appalling attack.

You honestly think uefa would’ve called a game off after a coach got attacked? They didn’t even call a game off after 39 fans got murdered

RAWK... "Genuine question for those who work or have knowledge in this field: is it possible Karius received a concussion after being elbowed in the head by Ramos leading up to the first goal? What affect would a concussion, or whatever might result from an elbow to the head, have on a player's decision making or peripheral vision?

I'm not asking to make excuses, just feel maybe the two events are connected."

LOL

Disgraceful not a single dipper player went over to console him at the end but Madrid players did. If that was Ederson, Kompany KDB Silva and pretty much the entire team would of gone straight to him

Totally agree, so much for YNWA.

Can't believe Klopp appears to be escaping a world of abuse.... he has had goalkeeping issues for all the time he has been there, and done nothing .
Several top keepers have moved during this time, and he hasn't done anything about it.
Scouse fans will say that there wasn't a world class one available, and this is where they shoot themselves in the foot.
IF they are this global brand, with one of the best managers in the world, then players would want to go and play for them, whether available or not.
So, they either aren't the powerhouse they think they are, or Klopp is too arrogant, or useless in his judgement... or both.

I don't think Klopp is the manager that he,is made out to be, he has one Plan only, has no plan B.... made very evident when Sarah was injured.... yes, he is their key man.... but again, this suggests the team good enough. The team were visibly shocked and confused when Salam went off.....

... and as for the way Karius was treated.... sums the whole club up, from top to bottom.

klopp is one dimensional, just like liverpool are. Salah off = dont know what to do

Klopps whole philosophy is based around trying to get 2 or 3 goals up within the first 30mins.

Totally agree, so much for YNWA.

Can't believe Klopp appears to be escaping a world of abuse.... he has had goalkeeping issues for all the time he has been there, and done nothing .
Several top keepers have moved during this time, and he hasn't done anything about it.
Scouse fans will say that there wasn't a world class one available, and this is where they shoot themselves in the foot.
IF they are this global brand, with one of the best managers in the world, then players would want to go and play for them, whether available or not.
So, they either aren't the powerhouse they think they are, or Klopp is too arrogant, or useless in his judgement... or both.

I don't think Klopp is the manager that he,is made out to be, he has one Plan only, has no plan B.... made very evident when Sarah was injured.... yes, he is their key man.... but again, this suggests the team good enough. The team were visibly shocked and confused when Salam went off.....

... and as for the way Karius was treated.... sums the whole club up, from top to bottom.

even mcpointy threw him under the bus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.