What UEFA Coach attack Investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We now know we can let off fireworks, throw objects and wreck the opposition coach and get away with a 20k fine. No deterrent to any other club to do exactly the same now

Pep gets issued a 2 game Champs league touchline ban and they walk away virtually Scot free tells you everything you need to know about UEFA.

You can throw bottles and flares and smash buses up which is a criminal offence. But you dare have an opinion....absolute jokers.

We now know we can let off fireworks, throw objects and wreck the opposition coach and get away with a 20k fine. No deterrent to any other club to do exactly the same now

Do you really think if we did that we’d get a 17k fine?

What a joke

Not a good day:

1) Toure
2) UEFA let Liverpool off the hook
3) Sane not in the German W/C squad

Anything less than Liverpool having to play their CL home matches behind closed doors would be a piss take. An even better punishment would be for them to have to play their home games at least 150 miles away like Celtic in 1984.
However I expect it will be a fine that will be slightly less than we got for coming out for the second half a minute late a couple of years ago.
Looks like I was wrong; It wasn't slightly less, it was 33% less.

When you think that this same organisation made Celtic replay a match at Old Trafford after a fan thew a single bottle that didn't hit anyone in 1984. They are as corrupt now as they've always been.

Boooooooo.

Pep gets issued a 2 game Champs league touchline ban and they walk away virtually Scot free tells you everything you need to know about UEFA.

You can throw bottles and flares and smash buses up which is a criminal offence. But you dare have an opinion....absolute jokers.

But to be fair, they must have taken into account the Liverpool fans absolutely fantastic behaviour up until that point. They have of course never done anything wrong in the competition before, well nothing serious anyway.......

Not on Twitter but someone should contact Simon the rag stone and ask him why that is so

I have tweeted him that exact question a few minutes ago.

"Why is this not given a story in it's own right on the Beeb website? Instead, the Beeb have buried it in with the 2 match ban for Guardiola and the actions of the Liverpool fans aren't even discussed"

I had stopped booing the CL Anthem, but I might go the complete polar opposite and stop going to CL Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.