Phil Foden to Leeds on Loan?

Ooh, cutting. How dare anyone have a different opinion. I happen to think Foden won’t make it. No big deal. Lots think he’ll be a shining star of the future. Great, and I’d cheer him to the rafters if he did that at City. I’ve seen him more than once looking worse for wear and all over the place - once after a game and he was on last train home and supposedly coming back from injury. It made me doubt if he had the total dedication this job requires. This forum goes mad when anyone dares to say something that doesn’t quite chime with the majority. Lots think he’ll make it to the top. I don’t. Simple.
Where’s your list of all the elite players that had made it at 17?

Bye the way I don't see foden making it at city can see us spending in certain positions especially with the rags splashing out can see him going Leicester Everton etc in a couple of years only my opinion

I know pal the games changed as well it's all about spending to keep up with the elite
No bud. The other poster said elite players are first team regulars at 17 and that as Foden hasn’t been then he won’t make it.

It was a bollocks comment. As I pointed out, Silva wasn’t a first team regular at his parent club until he was 20. And but for a handful of players, no players are winning titles or competing to do so at 17 years of age.

But all means people can have opinions on how good a player is or as to how they see their career progressing, but let’s not use bullshit reasoning to justify it.

Messi only got 77 mins game time at 17. Barca should have offloaded him to Rangers it was obvious that he wasn't gonna be up to much and the management didn't rate him, the fools.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.