United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he looks fantastic and I'd definitely shag him

A-5530-1471976784-6092.jpeg.jpg
You won the internets today, well done.

Come on, England have a very young team and he played an important role against Colombia by having an older and wiser head. I'm an Irish Blue and I think he deserves credit for it.
Again, praise for something that has nothing to do with actually playing football though, which is entirely my point. I'm as happy as anyone that he's at least contributing on that front, as he sure as shit isn't contributing anything in terms of the actual football we play.

Must be like a holiday this world cup trip for Lukaku and Felliani playing under progressive, confident, positive, attack minded management amongst genuine world class team mates.

Again, praise for something that has nothing to do with actually playing football though, which is entirely my point. I'm as happy as anyone that he's at least contributing on that front, as he sure as shit isn't contributing anything in terms of the actual football we play.
He is though his setpiece delivery has been vital as shown again today. The details matter and Southgate has clearly done his homework in that regard. Similar with Trippier on the other side.

He is though his setpiece delivery has been vital as shown again today. The details matter and Southgate has clearly done his homework in that regard. Similar with Trippier on the other side.

One assist for Young and Trippier is hardly vital. Sterling has 2 and he's been the worst player to ever grace the world cup.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.