Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
pigeonho. we let the deal go without conclusion ala Alves Whilst he was sipping vino Chelsea came in and pinched him albeit with extra cash Its been said that we dont need a player like that . but we did need him otherwise we wouldnt have chased him all summer
Well he's hardly the only defensive midfielder on the planet.

As you know he's joining Chelsea a team that finished 30 points behind us last season in 5th place with no CL football. He's also missing out on the chance to work with the best Manager in the world.
That's the mindset i'm talking about.
It doesn't always work like that in football. Some players will have different preferences. I remember we signed Kolarov back then ahead of Madrid. Chelsea were rumored to be in for Aguero before we signed him. It's not like all the players we have signed were 100% commited to joining City at that time. People here need to understand that just because we won the league by record points does not mean that all top players will dream to play for Pep and City.

Apparently you're knackered, Fern.

IMG_3866.jpg

Get Jorginho or not, Fern will still be our No1 DMF.

This is genuinely one of the funniest and most pathetic running series of comments I've ever seen.

Amazing how you've tried to turn "33 year old might not be able to play 50 games in back to back seasons with no summer break" into "I'm a bigger blue than you, anyone who doubts Fernandinho's superhuman stamina is a F*#king shit fan".

Have you got a Fernandinho4EVA tattoo by any chance?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.