Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Trump has backtracked, will his sycophants on here have to do the same?

“'I accept our intelligence community conclusion that Russian meddling in the 2016 election took place,' Trump said. 'Could be other people also, a lot of people out there,' he added.”

Don't you just hate it when you accidentally misspeak 10 times in a press conference, then 6 hours later misspeak in an interview with Fox news, and then accidentally double down on that misspeaking on Sean Hannity's program in the evening and while tweeting.

It could happen to anyone though, and he just misspoke, it's not backtracking.

And if it is backtracking then it's OK because Obama or Hilary did it worse, and if they didn't then...Emails! Or something.

Last edited:
That's how bad it was. He had to read a prepared statement (unusual in itself) saying I meant to say the opposite of what I said. Thank goodness @urban genie gave me @city_kenton today to cheer me up with the world.

Here's the video of him reading from the paper.

He looks like a kid being forced to read an apology letter written by his mum after kicking a ball through his neighbours' shed window.

I hope someone compiles a list of all the times in the past 24 hours he sided with Russia and denied any interference before writing it off as simply accidentally misspeaking.

Last edited:
Breaking news: Trump now says he “misspoke” in Helsinki and “sees no reason why Russia would not be responsible for election meddling”.

Fucking hell fire.
Holy f**k. This man isn't fit to to run a bath let alone a country.

I thought he was supposed to be a "stable genius"?

He's about as stable as a jelly in a cement mixer.

Don't you just hate it when you accidentally misspeak 10 times in a press conference, then 6 hours later misspeak in an interview with Fox news, and then accidentally double down on that misspeaking on Sean Hannity's program in the evening and while tweeting.

It could happen to anyone though, and he just misspoke, it's not backtracking.

Excellent, Mr Bannon, we've convinced another one!

Holy f**k. This man isn't fit to to run a bath let alone a country.

I thought he was supposed to be a "stable genius"?

He's about as stable as a jelly in a cement mixer.

He massively miscalculated the impact of siding with Russia against America’s justice system and intelligence agencies, which sounds fucking stupid as a sentence.

Even Senior Republicans were in uproar.

He doesn’t actually give a fuck about America, he only cares about himself, as if we needed anymore proof.

He massively miscalculated the impact of siding with Russia against America’s justice system and intelligence agencies, which sounds fucking stupid as a sentence.

Even Senior Republicans were in uproar.

He doesn’t actually give a fuck about America, he only cares about himself, as if we needed anymore proof.

You know, I don't believe he miscalculated anything because he's never calculated anything.

His 25+ year history as a public figure has demonstrated exhaustively that he doesn't consider the consequences of his actions as a matter of course in any scenario under any circumstance.

It's why his politics are irrelevant -- he's unfit to govern, unfit to lead. Period, end of.

You know, I don't believe he miscalculated anything because he's never calculated anything.

His 25+ year history as a public figure has demonstrated exhaustively that he doesn't consider the consequences of his actions as a matter of course in any scenario under any circumstance.

It's why his politics are irrelevant -- he's unfit to govern, unfit to lead. Period, end of.

Do you have an opinion on whether Trump is one of the cartel behind him, or whether he's just a puppet of bigger powers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.