Miralem Pjanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what’s this about squad rules? Are posters saying we can’t sign as many players as we want - surely if we have enough shirts and a machine to put the numbers on we can sign whomever we want? Right?

I see this thread has remained civil and good-natured, as is the BM way.

So what’s this about squad rules? Are posters saying we can’t sign as many players as we want - surely if we have enough shirts and a machine to put the numbers on we can sign whomever we want? Right?
It’s just not fair.

We are the richest club in the world and we can do what we want.

We are 40 pages in on a player we have been told is NOT coming to us. we have been told by most of the media. and by most if not all of the itk"s and more importantly by a source from within the club itself so we ( i include myself) are on this thread because A- we think Txiki after losing our one horse race for Jorginho. is anxious to right his wrong with PEP and grab PJanic for £49.999999 ( dare not go to the dreaded 50) or B- We are bored SHITLESS

We are 40 pages in on a player we have been told is NOT coming to us. we have been told by most of the media. and by most if not all of the itk"s and more importantly by a source from within the club itself so we ( i include myself) are on this thread because A- we think Txiki after losing our one horse race for Jorginho. is anxious to right his wrong with PEP and grab PJanic for £49.999999 ( dare not go to the dreaded 50) or B- We are bored SHITLESS
С. - DM position is still an issue. City's main player there is 33 and could be upgraded, as his skillset is far from ideal. Pjanic rumours make too much sense to be completely baseless BS. If City want to have a better season in the CL, getting the right worldclass player is a must.

Miralem Pjanic ticks all the boxes, it's simply logical to think that
- City's interest is genuine
- City's PR department is bluffing to avoid another media meltdown in case the deal is off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.