Miralem Pjanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pjanic was a possibility and City were interested then he would've been our #1 target and not Jorginho. The fact that we didn't even get Jorginho probably tells you about the availability of Pjanic.
Didn't Pjanic just hire a new agent. Plus in the meantime Juve have signed Ronaldo. I'm not saying City are in for him (I'd tend to believe the idea this is his agent trying to leverage City interest for a new contract) but things have changed that could mean Pjanic is now an option whereas he wasn't before.

If Pjanic was a possibility and City were interested then he would've been our #1 target and not Jorginho. The fact that we didn't even get Jorginho probably tells you about the availability of Pjanic.

Not really meaning Pjanic specifically- just that he has obviously identified that as an area of concern... would you just leave it completely now??... surely not..

But he supposedly said the same about stones, sane and mahrez. I agree that I don’t think we’ll sign him but I hope I’m wrong.

I think there is a strong possibility we were talking to his agent and maybe we were fed some info that he could be available if the Ronaldo or Pogba deal came off

Not really meaning Pjanic specifically- just that he has obviously identified that as an area of concern... would you just leave it completely now??... surely not..
I would like to see another signing personally and would be elated if it was Pjanic. Just don't think Pjanic himself is a realistic target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.