Julian Weigl

I think it might be Lemina. Of all our apparent targets I think he’d be the easiest to complete a deal for in a small timeframe.

I think it might be Lemina. Of all our apparent targets I think he’d be the easiest to complete a deal for in a small timeframe.

Don't think he is "special". I can only think of Frankie De Jong, Ndombele and Savic. The latter 2 are not exactly similar to the first one.

Wouldnt be surprised if Lemina signs to be honest , as many of you've mentioned. A upgrade from the soton starting 11 to city bench we think (for him)?

First Sam....now M.E.N. Looks like we can cross Weigl off the list!

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...fer-news/man-city-transfer-news-live-14993743

City not interested in Weigl
City have added Julian Weigl to the list of high-profile midfielders they are NOT in for this summer.

Miralem Pjanic, Marco Verratti, and Thiago Alcantara have all been linked with the Blues despite being dismissed by club insiders.

There was interest in Mateo Kovacic and Mario Lemina as a potential alternative to Jorginho, but that faded over the course of the summer.

And there is still no interest in Dortmund’s Weigl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.