Julian Weigl

Club can lie but I have a feeling it’s someone that’s completely out of the blue...

Personally think it will be a pep project. I’m going for lemina.

Wouldnt be surprised if Lemina signs to be honest , as many of you've mentioned. A upgrade from the soton starting 11 to city bench we think (for him)?

Lemina is the only one they haven't denied tbh :D

I would be amazed if it were Lemina.

Firstly, it's an easy deal to make. No competition, Southampton aren't even that enamoured with him, he'd obviously agree straight away and this late in the window there'd be no bartering on the price.

Secondly, we'd have hear more from Southampton's end.

The cloak and dagger secretive stuff, plus the fact it's been going on for a month suggests it's a much more complicated deal, either a player from another big club, or one who we don't want others to know we're in for in case we get upstaged again.

Club can lie but I have a feeling it’s someone that’s completely out of the blue...
City are usually quite honest with press briefings. Its someone from the left field, maybe they have spotted a gem? Certainly not going to be high profile transfer.

I think it might be Lemina. Of all our apparent targets I think he’d be the easiest to complete a deal for in a small timeframe.

Don't think we'd be able to get it done fast, Southampton obviously have the same deadline as us and won't get a replacement in time, think Weigl would have been arguably easier to complete because Dortmund would have a full month.

For the benefit of squad places an association player would be OK for prem and cups, puts tin hat on Aaron Ramsey.

If we could, somehow, buy Weigel or Verrati with this little time left, surely we’ll have to pay more than what we value them at. If that’s the case, we should have done that for Fred or Jorginho to get it over the line. Especially if they were Pep’s top midfield targets.

Still a little sore.

“Still a little sore” .... suggest you use some KY next time.

The manager said it's a Worldy or nothing

Myself thinks we go with what we've got.

John Stones playing 15 mins at DM near the end says enough for me.

Can we get a World class midfielder in time?

We havent managed to nail someone down over the Summer due to the Jorginio fiasco.

Only players going out now folks?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.